|Product Details: Anti-Arc Treasury And TDR Banker Series Safe|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Lock Type||Three wheel keyless combination lock and a 7 lever key lock|
|Size (External Dimension)||1060 MM(41.7") Height X 660 MM (26.0")Width X 750 MM(29.5") Depth|
|Size (Internal Dimension)||860 MM(33.9") Height X 460 MM(18.1") Width X 432 MM(17.5") Depth|
|Approximate Nett weight||910 Kg|
|Size (External Dimension)||1200 MM(47.2") Height X 735(28.9") MM Width X 840 MM(33.1") Depth|
|Size (Internal Dimension)||1000 MM(39.4") Height X 535 MM(21.1") Width X 533 MM(21.0") Depth
|Approximate Nett weight||1117 Kg|
|Size (External Dimension)||1400 MM(55.1") Height X 735 MM (28.9") MM Width X 840 MM(33.1") Depth|
|Size (Internal Dimension)||1200 MM(47.2") Height X 535 MM(21.1") Width X 533 MM(21.0") Depth
|Approximate Nett weight||1281 Kg|
|Size (External Dimension)||1700 MM(66.9") Height X 735 MM (28.9") MM Width X 840 MM(33.1") Depth|
|Size (Internal Dimension)||1500 MM(59.1") Height X 535 MM(21.1") Width X 533 MM(21.0") Depth|
|Approximate Nett weight||1495 Kg|
|Usage In||Retail outlets, Business houses and other end users for keeping limited amounts of cash, valuables and documents|
Anti-Arc Treasury And TDR Banker Series Safe
- These ranges of safes are a result of research and development specially designed to meet the increasing demands on high security safes to offer resistance against the sophiscated methods of safebreaking. they are ideally recommended to suit the requirement of banks, financial institutions, goldsmiths, money changesrs and other end users for keeping large sum of cash, valuables and very important documents
- The safe body provides an overall protective barrier measuring 100mm thick. the body is constructed of a monolithic barrier specially for mulated high density burglar resistance material encased in steel structure to offer proven resistance to high speed drills, oxyacetylene attacks, explosives, force and mechnaical tools.
- The standard locking system for this series is a three wheel combination lock which is providing 1 Million variation. A deadlock device is also incorporated to offer additional security on the locking mechanism.
Banker Series Safe
- The door is press-formed with the lockcase forming door structure. The overall thickness of doorslab is a solid protective mass measuring 175mm. The locking mechanism area is protected by 'Matrixite' a heavily reinforced barrier material of 90mm thick. 'Kubars' are introduced in the manufacture of the doorslab to defiect point attacks by drills. The door incorporates a break-through feature never been seen before in the physical security industry that greatl enhances its resistance to physical attacks such as high spped drills, oxyacetylene attacks, explosives, force and mechanical tools.
Anti-Arc Treasury Series Safe
- Besides incorporating the protective barrier materials as used in Banker Series Safe, the doorslab is further reinforced with a layer of special material to resist attack by oxy-arc cutter and the core drill.
- Three way moving boltwork to the front, top and bottom. Each full length bolts, 45mm in diameter, are fixed to a continuous bolt bar driven by a smooth eccentric cam mechanism securing the door at the front. On the hinge side of the door, a vertical uniformly reinforced interlocking rebate system is being constructed to further strenghten the boltwork, This provides positive protection and also ensures the door will remain in a shut and locked condition even when the hinges are cut off.
The standard locking system is secured by a 4 wheel keyless combination lock and a keylock. The combination lock is capable to provide 100,00,000 (100 million) combination variations which can by changed by the user. As an option, a 3 wheel keyless combination lock which is of 1,000,000 (1 million) combinations can by installed on the safe.
'REAL' keylock which has a maximum 97,000,000 key variation is used as a high security lock.
The locking system is strategically designed in that the boltwork remains locked even if the locks have been dislodged. The locks are designed as measure only to unlock the boltwork system.
Although the boltwork remains in locked position even if the locks have been dislodged, a dead-locking device is also incorporated to give added protection.
The relocking device is linked to shatter glass which will shatter and trigger the system when attempted attacks are made on the locks. The relocking device will jam up the boltwork during such attacks
A two or three movement mechanical time lock can be fitted onto the door at the request of customer as an additional protection at additional cost.
The system will maintain the door in a fully locked position even the use of correct keys and combination numbers until the preset time has elapsed. The time lock ensures optimum security over long weekends or holidays.
- Specially designed punch resistance device is introduced to resist punch attaks on moving bolts.
- The safe is supplied with 2 adjustable shelves and 2 half-width lockable drawers at the bottom
- These series is available in 4 sizes and finished in 2 tone high quality paints, especially chosen to suit the interior decor of modern offices.
Punch Resistance Device
Product Size And Finish
Additional Information:Item Code: 1) Bankers Series - Model 860 2) Bankers Series - Model 1000 3) Bankers Series - Model 1200 4) Bankers Series - Model 1500